What information do we collect?
You may be asked to enter your name, mailing address, phone number, and other detailed information when ordering or registering on our website to elevate your online shopping experience.
Why do we use your information?
• To personalize users’ experience by delivering the preferred content and products.
• To improve our website service.
• To respond to your customer service requests timely.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible to a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information that you offer is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when you place an order, enter, submit, or access the information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use “cookies”?
We shall not sell, trade, or transfer any of your PII without notifying you in advance. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing you services, so long as those parties agree to keep the information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• We may also send you additional information & SMS related to your products and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list, or continue to send emails after the original transaction occurs.
If you want to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondences.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.